Hampton Beach '06

Campus Crusade for Christ Summer Project!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pictures from the last few weeks...


Katie, Jen, and I during Womens day

Kevin being caked for lighting a Roman Candle in the house

Dave in the hospital looking like the Grinch

Tommy and Courtney in the hospital

Dave and his bag of fireworks on the 4th

Kickball on the beach

My Bible Study on Womens Day

William and I hanging out at Womens day

Sparklers on the 4th of July

Kostya, JJ, and I on the 4th of July

Me, Jessica, and Laura (my adoptive sisters) at Womens Day

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Liz. I think the sparklers on the 4th of July would look great enlarged and matted and framed. I never thought of caking someone but then I also never thought of lighting a Roman candle in the house. William is way too cute! But no one is cuter than you. Thanks for posting the pictures of everybody. XXOO, Mom

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Vanessa & Thomas said...

I LOVE the pics! Good stuff, and that boy does look very Grinchy in that hospital bed! You guys look like you're having so much fun =) Thomas has big news, so if he hasn't called you like I told him to, give him a ring and ask what's up!! And remember me in your prayers coming up, I'm thinking about switching jobs, well, actually, I'm thinking about an entirely new CAREER! Scary, but I think it's for the best! We miss you so much, have fun and be careful, keep the trips to the hospital at a minimum!

♥ Thomas & Vanessa

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Meg said...

Sooo pretty!! I absolutely love your dress!! You need to tell me your secret to getting such cute clothes cuz I can never find anything. Glad to put some faces to the names! Keep havin fun girlie!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures were great. It was nice to see your face for a change. G in Tx

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home